2018 Bandolero Rules Download Click Here
2018 SNMP Bandolero Series will follow all rules set forth by INEX in the 2017 INEX Rules Book with exception to the following:
- Maximum gear ratio 400 using only approved front and rear gears sold by 600 racing (FINAL DRIVE RATIO CANNOT BE LOWER THAN 400)
- Blue Restrictor Plate
- Off Premises pump gas 87-94 Octane will be allowed
- Racing fuel can be purchased on race day from SNMP (Sunoco 110) This is the only racing fuel that will be permitted. NO OTHER RACING FUEL WILL BE ALLOWED.
- SNMP will follow the specific gravity rule set forth in the 2017 INEX rule book.
- Maximum Tire pressure rule of 40 PSI at the start of the race
- RACEceiver will be required for practice and race.
- Fire systems must be fully charged and 100% functional. Must be located in the same locations permitted for lead. (Cockpit area only)