2023 Race Dates
- Sunday, March 26th
- Sunday, April 30th
- Sunday, May 7th
- Sunday, June 11th
- Sunday, July 9th
- Sunday, August 27th
- Sunday, September 10th
- Sunday, September 17th
- Transponder Required – Rental Available for $25 (Must leave License at Counter with Rental)
- Pit pass – $40
- Kids 6-12 – Pit Pass – $20.00 (Must Have Wavier On File for 2023)
- Kids 5 and under get in free ( Must have Wavier On File for 2023)
$20 TO START
STARTING AT 8TH
Purse Split for Twin Events
Paid Out at the end of the night – Checks will not be mailed out if not picked up the night of the race. They can be picked up at the next event only,
General Car Rules:
1) Any car. No T-tops or convertibles. 2 door or 4 door. 4, 6, 8 cylinder engines
2) Cars must be strictly stock with NO modifications. This includes all engine components, drive train, suspension, ignition system or cooling system, exhaust system, and axles.
3) No chopping, channeling, bracing, or shortening of the frame allowed (door plates may be used for safety only). No exceptions. The full steel body must remain original and intact at all times. No rub rails or sharp edges on the outside of the body.
4) Passenger tires only. Wheels and tires must be of like size on all four corners. The right front wheel MUST be reinforced to prevent its loss during the race. Plating washers and/or oversized nuts must be used. Tire size: any size original stock rim is acceptable. No altering tires in any way. No mud or snow tires (i.e. those designed specifically for mud or snow. Regular road tires that say “M&S” are acceptable). No bias ply tired allowed. No pipes or protectors are welded over the tire valve stem.
5) No turbos (or superchargers) allowed. One stock carburetor (2 or 4 barrels) or fuel injection only.
6) Batteries must be located in the original position under the hood and securely fastened.
7) Hoods and deck lids must have original hinges or pins/chains keeping them in place, or they must be removed.
8) The stock steel floor pan, firewalls, truck floor, and wheel wells must be retained.
9) All cars must have a windshield, or if the windshield is removed, a car must have bracing over the windshield area covered with mesh. All other glass and trim must be removed, including headlights, taillights, and all mirror assemblies. No broken glass is allowed in the car. Lexan windshields are permitted.
10) Must have a steering wheel, steering column, and pedals in stock position (removable steering wheels are acceptable).
11) Car’s interior must be completely gutted except for the dash and front seat. Dash can be removed also if you wish.
12) Stock seat allowed, but racing seat recommended.
13) No passengers allowed.
14) Drivers door must be welded, chained, or bolted shut. If the driver’s door comes open, the car will be disqualified.
15) Bumpers must be chained or reinforced to the frame to keep them from dropping onto the track.
16) D.O.T Legal Tires – Max 200 Treadwear or Higher – No Racing Tires
1) Fire suit, gloves, and neck collar are MANDATORY. No nylon clothing or nylon shoes allowed.
2) Helmet required.
3) Racing-type seat belts and harnesses are recommended. Minimum of stock seat belt required.
4) Roll cage inside cockpit recommended. Extra Door Bracing for safety is permitted.
5) Extra bracing may be installed as a safety feature only and may not reinforce the body or frame or alter the geometry of the car. Roll bar installation is subject to inspection and will be closely scrutinized.
6) Gas tanks located above or in front of the rear axle do not have to be relocated. All others must be replaced with a fuel cell (maximum 12 gallons) or boat tank (maximum of 6.6 gallons). The fuel cell/boat tank must be secured and located in the front of the trunk. The fuel line must exit from the top or side of the cell/boat tank. A complete firewall must seal the trunk area from the driver’s compartment if the fuel tank is placed in the trunk. No gas line in the driver’s compartment.
1) The track can purchase the winning car for $2,000.00 after the event, with less fuel cell (if used), a fire extinguisher, a racing seat, and a harness system. If the winning driver refuses the claim, he/she loses all prize money, and second place will be declared the winner under the same conditions.
1) Mascots, decorating cars, advertising nicknames, cartoons, etc., are encouraged. Mascots and decorations must be secured to not fall off on the track while racing.
2) No suggestive language, symbols, or numbers allowed on the car. Anything on the car in bad taste will mean disqualification.
3) Your car number should be painted on both sides of the car in contrasting colors at least 18 inches high and 5 inches wide. It must be legible and fill the entire door space. If you don’t have a legible number, you won’t be scored.
4) Every competitor is required to run a transponder on their car. Transponders are available for rent from the track at each event. You may also bring your own if it works with our system at no cost to you.