2020 Bandolero Rules Download Click Here
2020 SNMP Bandolero Series will follow all rules set forth by INEX in the 2020 INEX Rules Book with exception to the following:
- Maximum gear ratio 400 using only approved front and rear gears sold by 600 racing (FINAL DRIVE RATIO CANNOT BE LOWER THAN 400)
- Blue Restrictor Plate
- Off Premises pump gas 87-94 Octane will be allowed
- Racing fuel can be purchased on race day from SNMP (Sunoco 110) This is the only racing fuel that will be permitted. NO OTHER RACING FUEL WILL BE ALLOWED.
- SNMP will follow the specific gravity rule set forth in the 2020 INEX rule book.
- Maximum Tire pressure rule of 40 PSI at the start of the race (Hoosier Tires & INEX Tires)
- While INEX will consider both the INEX Bandolero Racing Tire and Hoosier Bandolero Racing Tire as legal for the 2020 racing season, the decision as to which tires individual tracks will allow is at the discretion of those specific tracks.
- RACEceiver will be required for practice and race.
- Fire systems must be fully charged and 100% functional. Must be located in the same locations permitted for lead. (Cockpit area only)