This year, we are bringing back season trackside spot rentals!
This year’s season-long rentals let you reserve your trackside spot for all 8 of our regular season Sunday races. PLUS, they give you priority access to trackside spot reservations for our premiere events, like our Mulch Mate 200 Wednesday night races and the 23rd Annual Solid Rock Carriers Thanksgiving Classic, meaning you get first dibs at your trackside spot before we open up to public sales.
Season Trackside Spots are $200, saving you almost 20% compared to purchasing your spot for each individual event for the season.
Season Trackside Spot Rentals will be open until March 20th.
2023 Season Trackside Spot Rental Rules:
- The 2023 Season Rental fee will be $200 (plus Service Fees)
- The 2023 Season Rental will only be valid for the 8 regular season SNMP race events:
- Sunday, March 26th – Solid Rock Carriers NASCAR Weekly
- Sunday, April 30th – Solid Rock Carriers NASCAR Weekly
- Sunday, May 7th – Solid Rock Carriers NASCAR Weekly
- Sunday, June 11th – Solid Rock Carriers NASCAR Weekly
- Sunday, July 9th – Solid Rock Carriers NASCAR Weekly
- Sunday, August 27th – Solid Rock Carriers NASCAR Weekly
- Sunday, September 10th – Solid Rock Carriers NASCAR Weekly
- Sunday, September 17th – Solid Rock Carriers NASCAR Weekly
- The 2023 Season Rental DOES NOT INCLUDE trackside spots for the following events:
- Saturday, March 11th – CARS Tour Season Opener
- Wednesday, July 12th – Mulch Mate 200 Presented by Solid Rock Carriers
- Wednesday, August 16th – Mulch Mate 200 Presented by Solid Rock Carriers
- 23rd Annual Solic Rock Carriers Thanksgiving Classic
- Any Track Rentals (CMD Drift, Country Roads Car Show, Car Show, Tarheel Sports Car Club Autocross, etc.)
- Any events added after March 20th may or may not be included in the Season Rental package. This information will be shared with Trackside Renters as they come up.
- Renters will receive first access for a limited time to renting their trackside spot for all special events hosted by SNMP, including the Mulch Mate 200 Wednesday Night Races and the Thanksgiving Classic.
- The 2023 Season Rental does not include the cost of Admission for each event. Admission tickets will need to be purchased online or in person for each event that the Renter decides to attend.
- If the Renter has not occupied their spot within 30 minutes after the scheduled event start time The Track has the right to re-rent the spot for the remainder of the night’s event unless prior arrangements have been made.
- The Renter at all times assumes the responsibility for the actions of all personnel in the spot. If at any time the Track feels that you or a guest in your spot is conducting themselves with inappropriate behavior, you and your guest may be asked to leave and The Track may terminate this agreement. Upon termination no refunds or credit for unused events will be given.
- No structures are permitted in the spots by the Renter. You agree to hold the track harmless from any and all actions.
- No signs may be displayed in the spot at any time.
- Gas & Charcoal grills may be brought in for use at your trackside spot. After each event the Renter agrees to clean up their spot. A clean-up fee of $75 may be imposed if not cleaned up after each race. Under no circumstances can any item remain from week to week. Any items left will be removed and disposed of by SNMP staff.