2019 RACE DATES
- April 20th - Twin 40 lap races
- May 11th - Twin 40 lap races
- June 8th - Twin 40 lap races
- June 29th - Twin 40 lap races
- August 17th - Twin 40 lap races
- August 31st - Twin 40 lap races
- September 14th - Twin 40 lap races
Championship: September 14th
Thanksgiving Classic: November 25th
RULES, TIRES & ENTRY
- 2019 NASCAR Rulebook with Motor Amendments
- FREE !! - 2 New & 2 Scuff F50 (Scuffs are from previous race left at track - Must have 60% of the laps from the races otherwise they can not be used)
- Must leave all tires at track if you do not $50.00 will be charged per tire to the team and will need to be paid prior to the next race
- Teams will mark the 2 tires they want to keep the other 2 will be kept by the track for scuffs.
- Any new team coming to race with us for the first time will be allowed to select their 2 scuff tires from the F50 scuff pile
- 4 FREE Pit Passes - Passes will be FREE only to NASCAR licensed pit crew
- Additional pit passes $30 with NASCAR license, $40 without license
- Kids six (6) and under get in free in Pits (Must have minor release signed)
- $50 bonus for every race you compete in if you win the Thanksgiving Classic LMSC. $600 bonus money.
- Two free tires for the Thanksgiving Classic LMSC Event if you compete in all 14 events.
(PER TWIN RACE)
ONLY TOP FIVE PAID OUT
Checks will be mailed out - It is the responsibility of the driver to make sure that SNMP has all the correct information to mail their check out. If all information is not current check will be distributed to the driver at the next event
All Drivers must pick up their wheels at or before the last event.
Wheels left at track past the final event will be the property of the track